Hair Loss: What Can You Do to Stop It?
Many men that we see at our Fort Lauderdale hair restoration studio come to us after having waited until they have seen significant signs of hair loss and thinning hair before doing anything about it, but there are things that you can do to help keep your hair longer or even stop hair loss. Many Fort Lauderdale area men don’t realize that what we have inside our bodies, is just as important to our hair as the way we care for it on the outside. These are just a few things to keep yourself and your hair healthy.
1. Having a deficiency in Zinc and B vitamins can have an effect on hair loss as research has shown. To promote healthy hair and hair growth, think about taking these vitamins to help ensure you are getting enough vitamins.
2. Maintain a healthy diet. Crash dieting or eating less than twelve hundred calories a day, will not help with healthy hair. Also, stay away from calories that are sugar or empty calories, as these will lead to certain nutritional deficiencies.
3. Be Aware of Stress. When you begin to get stress you release a hormone called cortisol, which has negative effects on hair follicles. This can lead to hair loss, so try messaging your hair as this relieves stress and helps prevent hair loss.
4. Hair loss can be caused by fungal infections, but using a dandruff shampoo that has Ketoconazole can help prevent this infection. Truth is that many suffer from this and don’t realize it.
5. When using antidepressants, be sure to look into the side effects. Many antidepressants can significantly contribute to excessive hair shedding.
There are many options to help prevent hair loss, but if you find yourself amongst the countless men in the Fort Lauderdale and South Florida area suffering from hair loss, then we invite you to consider the many clinically proven men’s hair replacement and hair loss treatment options available to help you effectively stop your hair loss and help you get your hair back. Contact us to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation where we can help you find the hair loss solution that will help you not only restore your hair, but also your self-confidence.
Fort Lauderdale Men’s Hair Restoration Specialists
When it comes to what many men have called the most important decision of a lifetime, it is important to seek the services of experienced Fort Lauderdale men’s hair restoration professionals with an impeccable reputation and in whom you can put your trust. Each of our hair loss procedures is individually customized to your unique needs and type of hair loss. If you are experiencing the devastating effects of hair loss and would like to learn more about the options that are available to you, please contact us today to request a free private consultation.
Get Answers Today
Please fill in the info below to schedule a free in-person or virtual consultation with a Transitions member hair loss center near you. You may also call (954) 742-5111.